Monday, December 14, 2009

Panic Disorder Treatment More Condition_symptoms What Are Your Experiences With Zoloft As A Treatment For Panic Disorder And OCD?

What are your experiences with zoloft as a treatment for panic disorder and OCD? - panic disorder treatment more condition_symptoms

I struggled with depression, panic attacks and social anxiety most of my life. I began taking Zoloft 2 years ago and have not regretted it. Can I reduce the evening before bedtime no negative effects, but there are many. Zoloft is safe to take during pregnancy and lactation, and has really helped me after the birth of my daughter. I am currently taking 150 mg per day. Everyone's brain chemistry is different, and Zoloft may not be the right remedy for you, but if your doctor, you Beat This! Hope this helps. Good luck and received congratulations on the courage and the help that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment