Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Certificate Of Group Health Plan Coverage Health Insurance Advice?

Health insurance advice? - certificate of group health plan coverage

They said they have a period of pre-existing condition limitation. So every time I, the doctors that the company can reject me. My question is: I have a certificate of group health plan covering letter and the group benefited Dept. of my husband. Well, the paper at the time of the waiting period or affiliation began on 5/01/2007. And the cover of 05/01/2008, which began when I was in another state that is not my insurance if my employer and then when I married my insurance does not move and made me went with my husband, coverage end date 01 / 01 / 2009th If someone can explain it to me. This is a group health plan.

2 comments:

Rock said...

healthplans.my-age.net - My family has this insurance. It is accessible and has a good coverage for dental problems.

SHARON C said...

I am an expert in this, I suggest you look here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm there are tips from the experts of the country.

Post a Comment