Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fire Retardant Clothing I Have Weird Knots That Have Appeared Under My Arms???

I have weird knots that have appeared under my arms??? - fire retardant clothing

Although this is the best design in the heat all day and I need to bring (FIU-retardant clothing), while I work. I'm sweating all day like soooaaked in sweat, and I recently these small groups appear in both nostrils and the pain is .. I'm pretty sure she was sweating like a pore becomes clogged, infected, and because it has happened once before a year ago, when frequent changes of the aerosol deodorant stick and I was sweating and the award also sucks, and I especially like I answer a hypochondriac, please so polite, and ask, thank you. Mad love and God bless .. ps it's hot buttons and cause sweat to appear in places like the back and chest? :-(

1 comment:

LBee said...

The most curious knots are probably one of the two cases benign. What would you expect, is not the clothes to sweat in order to empty their glands or lymph nodes.
Can I get a 100% cotton shirt under his tea FRC? This will absorb the sweat from the skin.
If they're swollen, you may need to drink more water and clean your system was better.
The seeds of new varieties may actually be caused by sweat in a plastic bag of clothes to breathe all day. Again ... Try a cotton shirt.
Undressing after work, wash with warm water and soap, deodorant.

Post a Comment