Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dect Vs Dss Why Does My DECT Phone Interfere With 802.11 Wireless Internet?

Why does my DECT phone interfere with 802.11 wireless internet? - dect vs dss

I have a V-tech cordless DECT 6.0. Whenever I make or receive a call, cutting my wireless internet and digital cable. I thought he ran with a frequency of 2.4? Why should it interfere with the mobile phone 5.8, and vice versa? I can not change the frequency of the bottom of the phone or my wireless router, at least, no change, it can be a software solution?

1 comment:

padawan_... said...

DECT operates at 1.9 GHz. Wireless B and G operate at 2.4 GHz. Some wireless phone companies can in the other at 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
You can splash () the absence of better term, when the phone connection is active. Although the group used 1.9, could you first enable and connect to the network to be extended from 2.4 to disrupt the communication. Maybe you should try to base and mobile phone outside your home networking wireless devices

Post a Comment