Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mature Moms Spanked Did You Like Being A Teen When You Were Young?

Did you like being a teen when you were young? - mature moms spanked

I hate it, at least 16 years of age to work with parents, teachers, schools and other problems.What bothers me more is that my parents say I'm 16 years old and was never angry with me because I am 16 years old but when I think about it, there are also 21 people lost their mothers a year. I also try, an exchange student, but my mother says, I'm not mature enough and worked hard for my grades .... I wish the school is like here in the Philippines, where you can go to college early, or Russia, where you choose if you want to go to college after 15 or not, but now I'll sing my country of Mexico because it There are too many problems with the country .... I would return if his rich S.korea able to go to college and do things more .... and with my qualifications I have in my Algebra 2 D and I am studying and I do not hate half of them is a teenager, so I know that things go better when they are adults, because they allowed me what I want and want to know, like most things and finally I can forget everything handle without looking back!

5 comments:

writer97... said...

no. I had many problems with the idiots who tried to intimidate me and I feel like garbage. I would rather be, after a teenager is dead again. I am still having trouble even today. I hope to return a good day for me to meet her in the nose and rub it.

dancecon... said...

I think for you! Puberty is very difficult.

There are advantages and disadvantages for all age groups. So, try to focus on following the good and not evil. I'm 31 and there are many times I like it ..... back in school the grass is greener!

Good luck!

Don't take it Personally said...

I liked it. In my teenage years were pretty good. I had very good friends and was very popular in school and after graduation, everything changes. Life is 30 times harder, and all his friends go to this school. I really enjoyed my teenage years, but.

mrystry1 said...

Yes, I would not like the teenage years again, nothing!

Roberto said...

As an adult, is to be much older, you should take all decisions on his own life, and that's fair enough. Note that if these decisions are taken, must take responsibility for themselves and their consequences. Most of the people was sixteen years old, but one of the things is about growing up, knowing that there are always situations that do not please us, and in the face. Learning is made more positive about every situation you are in. It will benefit long term.

Post a Comment