Monday, February 15, 2010

Can A 13 Year Old Use Listerine Listerine Total Care, Is It Supposed 2 Feel This Way?

Listerine Total Care, is it supposed 2 feel this way? - can a 13 year old use listerine

Um, I'm 13 and I use Listerine care in Moning day and evening. I have a sort of crooked teeth and need reinforcements. U and see how it is said that the restoration of glazes that I use when I have my teeth loose, it feels very strange feeling, it means that you are working or just loosen your teeth, you mean this? because, unlike some others that I use Listerine in the past ... Help pl

2 comments:

Southwin... said...

Do not wash crises mouthwash around your month, even between teeth. Not that the loss of the teeth of all things. Do not worry, ok, you can suffer from tooth sensitivity. Advice which I talk about you, your mom or dad about your problem

Minxlee said...

If you are afraid to change it just to another mouth rinse. Mouthwash can not loosen the teeth though.

Post a Comment