Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sternum Surface Piercing For Those With A Sternum Piercing/ Surface Piercing...how Long Did It Take Before The Soreness Went Away?

For those with a sternum piercing/ surface piercing...how long did it take before the soreness went away? - sternum surface piercing

I cut my throat over 2 said and done is havin a bad time. I find it very difficult to sleep when I want to sleep on his stomach, and even when I lie on my back threshold is violated. a shower is annoying because it seems that when I wear my bra hurts more. Help! please

1 comment:

ToolGirl4-Call me Rev.Morgen said...

I expect that in a few days ago I had my surface piercing in my chest and 9 holes in the form of 13 .. Only lasted 6 months: (.... But you try to sleep on the side so that your skin does not extend to be much.But after a week and it still hurts to go back to their holes, they have the time to heal, but should not be in such pain ... and make sure you keep it clean really, because even a piece of toast in my piercing ouch lol O_O

Post a Comment