Saturday, February 20, 2010

La Fitness Sales Counselor Job Question About My Current Job (LA Fitness)?

Question about my current job (LA Fitness)? - la fitness sales counselor job

Hey guys, I recently received as LA Fitness Sales Consultant (almost one weeks) is set. The work is easy and) everything (calls, setting appointments, distribution of leaflets, but it is too hard, I work 8 hours per day 6 days a week. My time could increase even more next week.

When school starts, I do not think I can maintain this position, but I feel bad for my CEO, because the presented very good to me and gave me a chance. Even if I ask for them to cut my hour, will never happen, it is also about 40 minutes from my house. I pay $ 8 an hour, or a commission, whichever is greater.

What should I do? I know school is important, but how do I explain to my boss that I can not handle working 6 days a week for 40 hours?

Financially I'm fine, because when I go to school full time, I get my money for financial aid.

Thank you guys!

3 comments:

onetreas... said...

Do not be a place of employement makeyou feel guilty improve. If they do not reduce the time, but in his two weeks in advance. You can not be easy prey and can not benefit from their work, you are taking. Will. You are looking for and no employees, no matter how good you are. They want more for their money .... what I mean? And when they youin to 8 hours each, they get the best on the market.

Good Luck

Jm e said...

Speak with your boss. It is incredibly low wages! Why would anyone work 48 hours per week and only get $ 384 for? At first, they take the taxes! Who the hell is it with you for such a payment work? I would not be full-time work for it.

allmysor... said...

Talk to your boss and see if there are other options. If you do not decrease, their time and can not afford it, then drive, you must cancel and exit. Always leave in good standing.

Post a Comment